FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: INDIANAPOLIS, IN (November 17, 2022) The only magazine dedicated to exploring and discovering the amazing local coffee community in Indianapolis. This beautiful coffee table magazine features 128 pages of essays, articles, photographs, interviews, and much more from incredibly talented local writers and photographers.
Batch is infinitely local, from the writers and the content to the printing and shipping. We meticulously chose high-quality paper stock and printing processes to bring this love letter to life. The second issue of Batch is an insider’s look behind the counter of our favorite local coffee:
- Community stories
- Interview with Tamika Catchings
- An interview on milk science
- Feature on latte art throwdowns
- Interview with Hugo Cano, owner of Amberson Coffee and 2021 U.S. National Aeropress Champion
- Long-form interviews
- Poetry, personal essays
- Where to get local coffee along the Cultural Trail
- Stunning photography
- Local coffee checklist to keep track of your caffeine trail
Sponsors of the second issue include Tactive, Hoodox, Onyx + East, Ross Bemis, Realtor with Maywright Property Co, Gottschalk Group, Columbia Club, and 2nd St Creative.
The issue is available to purchase at BatchMag.com and at a number of local retailers.